VMware Entry Level Recruitment for MTS – Dev/QE at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
VMware Hiring Member Technical Staff Bangalore
- MTS – Dev/QE
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- BTech / MTech: CSE and IT/IS
- CGPA: 7 CGPA or 70% above
- Graduation Year: 2020 / 2021
- We have an exciting job opportunity for a Sr. System Test Engineer in our NSX ALB Engineering team. You will be building the product quality verification portfolio for the industry leading load balancer product – everything from full System Testing, Customer Testing, Deployment Testing, Performance/Scale Testing to integration in our test pipelines for every release.
- Our team works on diverse technology areas and uses innovative approaches in system test qualification process. Smart Automation is our motto and we live by that. You will be working with a team full of talented and supportive individuals with various level of experience. Our team values diversity, collaboration, and open thought while supporting VMware’s EPIC2 values.
Job Role and Responsibility
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including
- Active contribution to the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Design test strategies for comprehensive, customer-focused end to end system testing
- Write effective Test plans to cover all the scenarios efficiently and review it with all the stake holders
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks, to execute complex tests on a distributed system
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze test coverage gaps from the field reported issues
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills, be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions.
- Ideal candidate should have proven academic results with knowledge on one or more following technology domain.
- Good Understanding of Application protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DNS, etc.
- Thorough knowledge in TCP/IP protocol behaviours and its implementation
- Knowledge in Firewalls, WAF, Proxy, Load Balancer is highly desired
- Proficient in Automation Scripting using Python/C/C++/Go Language
- Good programming skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work multi-functionally.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good standout colleague.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal managerial guidance.
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving techniques.
- Experience on setting up complex customer-like configurations.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defence-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks, acquired by VMware, delivers software-defined application services with intelligent automation and elasticity with multi-cloud data fabrics. The Avi Vantage Platform (VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer) also includes an Intelligent Web Application Firewall (WAF) and Universal Service Mesh to ensure fast, scalable, and secure application delivery. Avi Networks also integrates seamlessly with API driven automation and orchestration tools such as Ansible and Terraform. Avi Networks completes and enables enterprises’ digital transformation.
The Avi Networks team was the fastest growing start-up in the application delivery/load balancing space which was acquired by VMware in July 2019. We have an SDN like architecture solving problems like ease of use, orchestration, automation and analytics for our customers. We are now the NSX advanced load balancer team within NSBU.
The Avi Vantage Platform is deployed across data centres and clouds, delivering better elasticity, intelligence, and cost savings by providing granular per-tenant and per-app services. Avi’s customers include 20% of Fortune 50 companies. Customers enjoy 5X faster application rollouts, actionable analytics and 70% lower cost.