Vriksha Solutions Recruitment for Salesforce Developers CPQ/FSL at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Vriksha Solutions. We have below job requirement.
- Salesforce Developer CPQ/FSL
- Grade: B2/C1
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Salesforce developer with Lightning components
- 3-4 years of development experience on Salesforce platform (Administration, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Lightning, Communities etc)
- Experience in Sales Cloud/Service Cloud/CPQ/FSL
- Experience in working on Agile Methodology
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation and develop lightning component according to application requirements.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Lead and Coordinate Daily Scrum Meeting with Product Owners, Team
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Translate business requirements/ stories into executable tasks.
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging and
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Good Communication Skills
Instructions to Apply
- This job is not for Freshers. Please apply only if you have mentioned experience & skills.
- While sending resume, Please clearly mention the Job Position you are applying for.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
★ Very Important ★ When sending your resume to below Email Id, you must send by mentioning Job Code CHETANAS in your email subject line. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Vriksha Solutions helps clients shape talent strategies linked to organizational needs, understand workforce trends, develop great leaders, and build an excellent workforce.Our deep experience, proprietary tools, and focus on business outcomes helps clients meet this challenge and turn talent into a source of competitive advantage Beyond meeting immediate recruitment and succession planning needs, the most successful companies use our talent management expertise to drive strategic change, innovation, and long-term organizational health. We help organizations to propagate and work around a talent agenda to support their core competitive strengths and shape HR practices – including.