Table of Contents - Job
- Embedded Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Industry Standards
- B.Tech/BE in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
- MS/M.Sc (Science), M.Tech in Any Specialization
Embedded Software, Software Design, RTOS, C++, C, Hardware Design, Microcontroller, Medical Devices
- Should have developed Software on bare metal as well as in RTOS based environments.
- Knowledge of embedded platforms and hardware peripherals.
- Familiarity and some experience in communication protocols like I2C,SPI,UART,CAN.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Experience in Iterative software development models Should be able to work on projects either independently or in a team.
- Developing skills in areas of specialization, rapidly absorbing new technical information and applying it / sharing it.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Experience in medical devices domain is an added advantage.
- 1-3 Years of experience in C and/or C++ programming in design, development, and troubleshooting of embedded systems.
- Handle Software design and implementation, covering complete software development life cycle from requirement analysis and deployment.
- Design and develop custom solutions in C and C++ on target platforms on bare metal as well as RTOS environments.
- Develop software for TI/ST micro-controller based target platforms
- Interface with hardware design and development teams
- Provide technical support to project team members
- Work as per defined processes and quality levels in compliance with medical devices domain requirements.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: vTitan, a multinational company with offices in California and Chennai, India, is engaged in the design, development, manufacture and sales of innovative world-class medical devices in critical care space that would aid hospitals in improving patient outcomes.