Simply Vyapar Apps Recruitment for Inside Sales at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Inside Sales
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
- Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ MBA
- Academic % Criteria: 10th, 12th, Graduation – Above 60% in all
- Target Batch: 2017-2019
- Good Communication skills
- Hindi Mandatory
- Knowledge in Sales
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Training Period: 1 months
- Salary: INR 2.8 LPA – INR 3.5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service (using scripts if available)
- Answer questions about products and services of the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the marketing team/ sales team when needed (internal)
- Enter and update customer information in the database or in an excel sheet.
- Take and process licence generation requests and process it accordingly.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/ customer service role
- Any experience in product based sales are an added advantage
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication in English and Hindi and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Face to Face HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Last Date to Apply: 28/06/2020
Job Tagged in
Simply Vyapar Apps Pvt Ltd
About Company: Vyapar is a FREE Business Accounting Software made for Indian Small Businessmen to deal with invoicing, inventory, accounting needs, and much more! The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.