Watermark Insights India Recruitment for Jr. Software Services Engineers at Mohali
Table of Contents - Job
- Jr. Software Services Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Freshers Post-graduate degree (BTech, MTech, MCA, related degree)
SQL, Java, .Net, C++, Linux OS
SKILL SETS AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION
- Basic Qualification: Freshers Post-graduate degree (BTech, MTech, MCA, related degree)
- Moderate knowledge of Java, .Net, C++ (0-1 years Specific / Relevant Experience)
- Moderate knowledge in relational databases/SQL queries
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Windows operating systems
- Experience in Web services, SSO, XML, XPath, Windward studios
- Any prior training related to SQL, Java, .Net, C++, Linux OS is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in technical skills as specified above.
- Strong ability to multi-task according to set priorities.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving, analytic, conceptual, and critical thinking skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- Demonstrate a commitment to superior customer service.
- The Engineering Services team plays a critical role for our customers ability to implement and manage software’s provided by Watermark. Accurate and robust data allows customers to use the software system as intended; as customer data is a foundational component for systems use.
- Software Services Engineers play a pivotal role in our customers successful implementation of Watermark supported software by working on customer-facing projects.
- that require developer skills. The ES team is often tasked with the successful design, execution and administration of complex customer requests, ranging from automated data loads, complex scripting, and the setup of A/D, SSO & LDAP.
- Software engineers will also employ their superior analytic skills and knowledge to analyse complex customer files before import. Finally, engineers in this team will troubleshoot the most critical customer issues and use their high-level technical and communication skills to resolve these issues within the stipulated deadlines.
- Execute data imports on production and training environments under the specified timeline on Linux and windows environment.
- Manage uncommon & complex projects and requests, including but not limited to data clean-up, account clean-up, account merge projects, and customer-facing projects.
- Execute all Single Sign On/LDAP/ SAML projects, including but limited to initial setup and administration, communication with internal teams and external stakeholders during setup, and providing status reports to all parties.
- Identify impediments in the data files, existing data, and/or the technical procedures and escalate these to the Team Lead and Manager.
- Communicate at an expert level in English verbally and in writing, daily, and more frequently as needed, with IPCs in US, Support techs, and other internal stakeholders to share critical information, provide updates. respond to doubts, etc.
- Should possess skills such as: core Java, J2EE, SQL, web services, LDAP, SAML, XML, XSLT, XPath, Windward Studios and other integration frameworks for several projects.
Instructions to Apply
- Interested candidate can share their updated CV at below email.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
★ Important ★ When sending your resume to below Email Id, please mention reference as CHETANAS
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Watermark Insights India Pvt Ltd
About Company: Watermark Inc, a US based technology company designs and builds enterprise systems for Universities. Watermark system is the most comprehensive assessment and management solution being used by reputable colleges and universities today.