wayForward Recruitment for Software Engineers (Full Stack) at New Delhi, Last Date – 8 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
INR 6 LPA – INR 9 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Tech
- Target Batch: 2017-2019
- Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in building web-based and/or mobile applications
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills
- Practical automated testing experience in at least one domain web, mobile or API
- Practical experience in working on RESTful services
- Practical experience in at least one major SQL / NoSQL database system
- Practical experience in development on Linux, Unix, or MacOS environments Have tried or excited to learn:
- Contributing to and maintaining test frameworks, services, and testing plans
- Instrumentation of Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for web, mobile and APIs
- Security testing, performance testing, load testing and chaos testing
- Infrastructure deployment and automation for AWS (e.g. CloudFront/TerraForm)
- Agile software development methodologies
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: With offices in New Delhi and New York, Psyinnovations works on a mission to make mental healthcare accessible to everyone, globally! We use our psychology and technology expertise to build products that help people in their everyday life situations from better performance at work or school to better relationships and beyond. Our products help to overcome some of the biggest barriers to providing mental healthcare like stigma, lack of access and cost. The operations manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties of an operations manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.