WellSky Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Imagine what you can do to drive innovation in healthcare
- CarePort India, powered by WellSky is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in building our next generation Post-Acute Care solutions. We are on a mission to elevate healthcare through superior analytics, processes, and engineering. Be a part of transforming the healthcare industry! Our users are Patients, Doctors, Nurses, Social Workers, Chaplains, Administrators, and many others on the front lines of healthcare. WellSky engineers touch the lives of real people navigating life and death issues with the support of our solutions. We seek to build purpose-driven teams where comradery and compassion are coupled with a dogged pursuit of excellence. Bring passion, creativity and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following
- Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manage.
- Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager.
Do you have what it takes?
- So, let’s talk about you. The ideal candidate will have basic awareness of how to design and build features as part of an agile team, a strong desire to be mentored by more senior engineers to strengthen design and coding knowledge, and the ability to work closely with design engineers working on a large project with multiple other teams. We are looking for someone with a firm foundation in in C#, the ability and desire to grow technically and the ability to work efficiently in a team environment.
- Skills using Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- Skills using .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Firm foundation in C# programming
- One or more of the following: – WPF – Windows Forms / Web Forms – WCF – Web Services
- Proficient with object-oriented design and development
- Experience with database development and design using a major DBMS tools
- SQL Server preferred – Experience in C++ preferred
- Knowledge on Angular, .Net Core, Ajax, XML, HTML, CSS, LINQ, JSON and JQuery will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical, design and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work closely within a team and collaborate with others.
- Must be located in Bangalore, India
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Who We Are
We have an open environment where highly motivated, ambitious engineers can help drive innovation.
We include a diverse group of collaborative & super intelligent teammates to work with and learn from.
We constantly strive to solve large scale challenges with a variety of technologies.
We strongly support a work/life balance.
We believe in giving recognition for doing what you enjoy.
We’re looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!