WIPRO Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH), All India
Table of Contents - Job - Wipro
- Project Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- Service Agreement: Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Year of Passing: 2020 & 2021
- BE/ BTech/ 5 Year Integrated-MTech
- Branch of Study: All Streams allowed except the streams from Fashion, Food, Textile and Agriculture
– 10th Standard: 60% or above
– 12th Standard: 60% or above
– Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 6 or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2020 & 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th Standard and Graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
- No backlogs / Standing arrears allowed.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Instructions to Apply
- It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 recruitment process.
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR Interview.
- Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belongs solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example: misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
- Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
- Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Wipro India Business, a part of Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), is a leading global IT transformation, consulting, and business process services provider and a pioneer in Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. From simple process changes to complex and innovative solutions, we help customers harness the power of IT to achieve profitable growth, market leadership, customer delight, and sustainability. We also help our customers with their IT infrastructure needs in partnership with the best-of-the-breed technology partners. Wipro India has operational facilities in cities across India.