WIPRO Freshers Off-Campus Recruitment for WILP 2021, All India, Last Date – 15 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Wipro
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021:
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP-2021)
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Period – (INR Per Month)
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year – 23,000
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2021 Only
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – BSc
- Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- WILP 2021
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
- It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
- Last date to apply: 15th July 2021.
- Online assessment will be informed via registered Email later.
- Wipro is taking steps to prevent fraudulent agencies from issuing fake offers letters by introducing digitally signed offer letters for campus recruits. Offer letters will also contain the candidate’s photograph. The Wipro technical campus offer letters can only be downloaded by the respective candidates through the Wipro portal and will not be sent by courier or email.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 15/07/2021
Job Tagged in
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents, we help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro also champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital, and talent.
We are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions. As organizations re-engineer themselves to be more responsive to customer needs, Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, by identifying new growth opportunities and facilitating their foray into new sectors and markets.