Xactly Freshers Off-Campus for Dev Engineer Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Dev Engineer Trainee
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
We aim to Evangelize, Enable, and Ensure. This means we make our mission to preach our vision and make our value known to the marketplace. We build the best product and get it running quickly. In addition, we make sure that people love using our products and become enthusiastic supporters of Xactly because of the value we create for them.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (U.S.)
- Paid Time Off (India, UK, Canada)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field
- Function: Engineering
- Position Type: Internship
- Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
- As a Dev Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for development related activities and following the complete end-to-end development lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc.
- You will be trained on development aspects, products training, automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc.
- At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact.
- When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives.
- Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Xactly’s Dev team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team with very strong focus on cutting-edge test tools & technologies.
- We are a very strong team comprising of 100+ members spread across our engineering centres in San Jose, Denver, Toronto and Bangalore (India).
- All engineers team are encouraged to operate independently and with highest levels of accountability.
- Each Dev engineer works with tight-knit team of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams with laser focus on producing high quality code & products for our customers.
The Skill Set
- Must have project(s) done in any one of the programming languages, databases
- Any courses/training on development technologies would be a plus
- Should have excellent academic record with completion of professional test course / certifications
- Quick learner, good in problem solving
- Open to adapt and quickly learn and work on the technologies/processes which are in place
- Should able to write, test and deploy the code
- Should able to understand language, systems, containers
- Good team player and assists peers
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.