Xavient Digital Recruitment for Network Support Engineers at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
- Network Support Engineer
- UG: BCA in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech / BE in Any Specialization
- PG: M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization, MS / M.Sc (Science) in Any Specialization
Networking, Wireless Networking, Juniper
- Troubleshoot customer network issues (LAN WAN) and provide corrective actions to restore customer services.
- Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
- Good Understanding of monitoring Tools like Cisco Works, Orion
- Should be comfortable in working 24*7 support including night shifts
Roles and Responsibilities
- Mandate – ASA and NexGen FWs Palo Alto | Data Center Technology – 2k, 5k & 7k| Cisco R&S and Wireless.
- Internet Protocols: TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6.
- Networking: Really strong Layer2 switching (Mac tables, Vlans, STP etc.) and L3 protocols (routing concepts, ARP, HSRP, NAT, VRFs etc.)
- Routing Protocols: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS
- Security: Statefull Firewalls, NAT, IPsec VPN, SSLVPN, GRE/ IP-IP Tunnels, ACLv4/v6
- Hands on with Multiple vendors for Network Devices like Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel Lucent
- Configure, test, and maintain all network infrastructure and services, including switches, routers, firewalls and VPN.
- Responsible for maintaining the customer network, devices, and services.
- Basic understanding on AWS
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Formerly known as Xavient Information Systems Inc. founded in 2002, Xavient Digital – powered by TELUS International is a US-based provider of digital IT solutions and software services. Headquartered in California, the company has offices throughout the United States and an international network of delivery centers, primarily in India and Canada. Xavient Digital leverages its global footprint to deploy the best talent, time to market and cost optimization benefits for its customers. Xavient’s core competencies are in digital transformation stacks and full lifecycle IT services across Telecom, Media, BFSI and Consumer Technology verticals.Since its inception, Xavient has established unmatched business values for each of its customers through a global delivery model that includes a framework for: People Centric Culture – We attract some of the best global IT talent to allow our clients an access to resources who are skilled and equipped with thorough domain knowledge across different industries. With an employee turnover rate as low as 8%, possibilities of business continuity disruptions are negligible. Process Driven Approach – We are a CMMI level 5 compliant service delivery and PCI/ ISO 27001:2013 data security compliant company. Our unique Delivery Methodology encompasses pre-approved performance indicators and service level agreements that ensure fruitful business outcomes for our clients. Globally Integrated Delivery – Our framework for onsite/offshore global delivery enables us to leverage skill sets and expertise from across multiple geographies to provide simple but advanced as well as cost-effective solutions that ensure client satisfaction. Technology Enabled Focus -Across our targeted domains of Telecom, Retail, BFSI, Manufacturing and Health Care, we leverage our unparalleled expertise to deliver superior outcomes for our customers.