Xavient Digital (Telus International) Virtual Drive for JAVA Developers at Noida, On 5 December 2020
Table of Contents - Job
We are looking for talented JAVA Professionals who can enhance there creativity and write the codes that powers fuels there growth and our digital products.
We are organizing Virtual walk-in Drive on Saturday (December 5th) for Full Stack Developers for our Noida facility. Below mentioned are the details for your reference.
- Position: JAVA Developer
- Role: Senior Application Developer / Module Lead
Number of Openings
- BTech / BE in Any Specialization
- Must have at least 3 to 7 years of experience on JAVA, with good experience on version 1.8.
- Knowledge of core java, oops, muti-threading, multi-processes.
- Strong knowledge and experience with the development of Web Services using REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA.
- Good experience on micro-services with hands on Spring boot application and spring batches.
- Hands on exposure to unit testing with SOAPUI, Mockito and JUnit.
- Strong knowledge of version control system (git, svn etc), build repository system (artifactory and maven), CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI).
- Knowledge and experience with Relational/NoSQL Databases: MySQL/ Oracle/mongo
- Prior experience working on agile/scrum teams
Good to have/Optional
- Knowledge and experience of Distributed Cache/InMemory Data Grid – Redis, Gemfire etc.
- Candidates with Telecom Domain knowledge will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of any one of IDE IntelliJ/Eclipse
- You will be responsible for designing, building and running the software applications which enable innovative, data-driven, customer centric digital experiences for TELUS customers.
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- You also have strong interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable history of excelling in a team based collaborative environment.
- Strong team leadership skills (helping lead the team’s work)
- Experience mentoring junior team members, overseeing code quality and evangelizing best practices
- Interview Mode: Video Conferencing (Google Hangout)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 5th December 2020 (Saturday)
- 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
- Google Hangout (Video Conferencing)
- Contact – Vibhav Shukla / Naveen Gautam
Last Date to Apply: 05/12/2020
Xavient Digital - Powered by TELUS International
The company’s solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, IT lifecycle, advisory services and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. In addition to our global service delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service – all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.
We are a Digital Customer Experience organization, with a comprehensive coverage of IT Services from Traditional Services like Application Dev, QA, Enterprise Services etc. to Next Gen Digital Services like AI/ML| Digital front end | Chatbots | UI/UX | Cloud | Big Data | Iot | AI etc.
– We are in technology business since 2002, with HQs in California.
– We are about 35,000 employees working across 35 delivery centers across Asia, Europe, North America & Nearshore in Central America & Canada.
– We are focused on enabling Digital Transformation for our customers by driving Innovation & Automation through self-service options like AI Bots, Robotic Process Automation etc. for hyper personalized, secure, on demand, and elastic solutions.
– We are Top 10 most admired Corporate Cultures Hall of Fame & One of the top diversity employers in N America and worldwide
– On Giving Back to society – we are a Global Award Winner for Philanthropy | >1 million days of community service (Together TI + XD)