XL Dynamics Freshers Virtual Interview for Graduates / Post-Graduates as Financial Analysts, December 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Placement Team of ‘Profound Edutech’. We are organizing a Pooled Freshers Off-Campus Event for our client company ‘XL Dynamics’. The event details are as mentioned below:
- Financial Analyst
Number of Openings
- BE / BTech / MBA / All Graduate / Post Graduate
- 2021/ 2020/ 2019/ 2018/ 2017/ 2016/ 2015/ 2014 Batch
- 2021 Batch final year students are also eligible in case they are available immediately for joining.
- If 2021 pursuing candidates are applying then we will give them the exam leaves.
- Assess loan worthiness and review financial statements.
- Configure financial data and documents in the ERP system.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data and documents in the ERP system.
- Perform verification as per the process to determine authenticity of data.
- Generate final agreements for execution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Online Interview Process from the comfort of your home at any time or day convenient to you.
- Our Interview Platform is available everyday (including weekends).
Instructions to Apply
- All the campus drives that we arrange are free of cost and there are no commercials involved anywhere. Neither Profound has appointed any person / party to collect any fees for the drives that we arrange.
- Selected candidates will be working on recruiting company’s payroll from day one. Profound Edutech is just arranging the drive for freshers.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- Campus Date: December 2020
- Exact Date, Schedule will be informed to the shortlisted students.
Last Date to Apply: 31/12/2020
Job Tagged in
Profound Edutech is an institute driven by the agenda to equip students with the right mix of a sound understanding of the fundamentals and a good comprehension of the newest in Information Technologies, thereby increasing their Employability Quotient. The IT field is one of the most ‘happening’ areas with new tools and techniques coming up at a fast pace. Understanding the technological mismatch this creates, Profound is mandated to update the knowledge and skills of those in the Industry through tailor-made courses.
The IT sector can be imagined as a triangle with the students, educational institutions and corporate bodies occupying its three corners. Profound has been incorporated with the aim of bringing these three distant points closer through academic partnerships, corporate alliances and student placement fairs.
The hallmarks of our institute are well-designed, validated courses to bridge the technology gap between academic instruction and Industry requirements and competent, well-trained and informed faculty.