XORLabs Recruitment for Trainee Software Engineers at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
- Trainee Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
- BTech (CS/IT), MCA
- Target Batch: 2019-20
Excellent Programming skills
- Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
– INR 2.5 LPA (2.3 LPA is fixed and 20,000 will be paid as retention bonus after successful completion of 1 year with XORLabs)
– The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Bond: None
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Description and Skill Set Required
- Excellent Programming skills
- Should be open to work over any technology
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Prompt and professional response to bug reports
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Test and maintain software to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend Improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Written Round
- Technical Round
- Final HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Those who’ve appeared within 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Xorlabs is an international software consulting company with offices in US and Greater Noida, India. They offer a full range of consulting services covering all aspects of software design and development.