Yiron Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Jr Software Engineers (Java) at Chandigarh
Table of Contents - Job
- Jr Software Engineer (JAVA)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Course Specialization: BE / BTech (CS/IT) / BCA / MCA
- Target Batch: 2019-2020
JAVA, J2EE, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JDBC, MVC, Servlets, JSP
- Experience in JAVA/J2EE Web Applications development including JAVA/J2EE, Spring (Mandatory), JDBC, MVC, Servlets, JSPs,
- HTML5/CSS3/JQuery and Java IDEs like Eclipse or Net beans.
- Hands-on knowledge of a relational databases such as MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server etc.
- Having knowledge of other latest frameworks and technologies like JSF, Struts, ZK, ZUL, J2EE
- Web Services, Micro Services JSON, Android etc will be a plus and will be given weightage.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
- Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably a BE/BTech-CSE or MCA or equivalent with through-out first division.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, presentations skills and communication skills.
- Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Relevant Technology Certifications.
- Work on the assigned JAVA Development tasks from scratch in Development project or in bug fixes as a part of Maintenance projects as applicable.
- Document the technical designs using flow charts, UML, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, database schemas and Wireframes.
- Write Optimum Java/J2EE Code as per the Industry best practices and adhering to company’s code standards.
- Perform the Self Unit Testing of coded components and also write automation scripts to test the functionalities wherever needed.
- Coordinate with external teams within the company or from client side to discuss and resolve issues related to pending clarifications during the duration of tasks.
- Work closely with Team Leads and Project Managers to ensure the successful, good quality and timely deliveries.
- Written JAVA Test (Online)
- Final Technical Interview
- HR Round
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Note: Virtual Training – NO
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Yiron Technologies Private Limited
About Company: Yiron Technologies is an IT Products, Services and Consulting company having offices in Pune and Chandigarh. It started in 2015, providing IT services to a large travel company based in the Middle East and Africa. Through hard work and diligence, it has now grown into a company with over 100 associates with a set of IT products, services and consulting offerings, available to customers globally.