Yiron Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Jr Software Engineers (Java) at Chandigarh
Table of Contents - Job
- Jr Software Engineer (JAVA)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Course Specialization: BE / BTech (CS/IT) / BCA / MCA
- Target Batch: 2019-2020
JAVA, J2EE, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JDBC, MVC, Servlets, JSP
- Experience in JAVA/J2EE Web Applications development including JAVA/J2EE, Spring (Mandatory), JDBC, MVC, Servlets, JSPs,
- HTML5/CSS3/JQuery and Java IDEs like Eclipse or Net beans.
- Hands-on knowledge of a relational databases such as MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server etc.
- Having knowledge of other latest frameworks and technologies like JSF, Struts, ZK, ZUL, J2EE
- Web Services, Micro Services JSON, Android etc will be a plus and will be given weightage.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
- Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably a BE/BTech-CSE or MCA or equivalent with through-out first division.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, presentations skills and communication skills.
- Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Relevant Technology Certifications.
- Work on the assigned JAVA Development tasks from scratch in Development project or in bug fixes as a part of Maintenance projects as applicable.
- Document the technical designs using flow charts, UML, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, database schemas and Wireframes.
- Write Optimum Java/J2EE Code as per the Industry best practices and adhering to company’s code standards.
- Perform the Self Unit Testing of coded components and also write automation scripts to test the functionalities wherever needed.
- Coordinate with external teams within the company or from client side to discuss and resolve issues related to pending clarifications during the duration of tasks.
- Work closely with Team Leads and Project Managers to ensure the successful, good quality and timely deliveries.
- Written JAVA Test (Online)
- Final Technical Interview
- HR Round
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Note: Virtual Training – NO
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Yiron Technologies Private Limited
About Company: Yiron Technologies is an IT Products, Services and Consulting company having offices in Pune and Chandigarh. It started in 2015, providing IT services to a large travel company based in the Middle East and Africa. Through hard work and diligence, it has now grown into a company with over 100 associates with a set of IT products, services and consulting offerings, available to customers globally.