Envestnet | Yodlee Recruitment for SSE (Configuration & Release Management) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Senior Software Engineer (Engineering)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE/ BTech/ MCA
Java, Jboss, Linux, Docker, Chef, Shell/ Python
- Perform configuration and release management tasks for Yodlee Products
- Follow best practices related to configuration, Build and release management and automate the deployment process
- Gain expertise on the functionality of all Yodlee components
- Interact with Development, QA and Operations teams to resolve issues
- Install, configure and deploy Yodlee Product Components to different Application servers and platforms across various environments like QA/stage etc.
- Perform certificate deployment
- Do routine maintenance work like configuration changes, deploying builds and patches
- Troubleshoot configuration issues of Yodlee components and Application Server issues
- Create and review plans for installation of new or upgrading existing environments
- Allocate and track the day to day deployment work
- Provide status update to the deployment manager
- Should be good at debugging the resolving the deployment issues
- Acquire technical assistance from the Technical Architect team, Product Engineers and Infrastructure Engineers
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Contribute towards the improvement of deployment processes
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Should be a team player with ability to mentor Juniors team members
- Experience: 4-6 Years of relevant experience. Exposure to This position will be leveraging existing standard deployment procedures, continuous integration and streamlining the configuration management to minimize manual intervention for Top enterprise customer setup in QA.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Envestnet | Yodlee
About Company: Envestnet | Yodlee® is the leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Our platform has proudly fueled innovation for financial institutions (FIs) and FinTech for more than 20 years ultimately helping consumers get better lending rates, lower fees, higher returns, and more. We are the market leader in financial data aggregation, partnering with more than 1,200 financial institutions and FinTech innovators, including 15 of the top 20 U.S. banks, enabling a massive data network associated with tens of millions of consumers who use platform-related personalized apps and services. The power of Envestnet | Yodlee and our unique point of difference begins with the massive scale of financial data within our platform which is utilized to fuel our data intelligence capabilities. Our unique point of difference also extends to Envestnet | Yodlee’s bank-level security, 50 issued patents, best-in-class data from over 21,000 global data sources, and our formal agreements with leading financial institutions for responsible and secure management and exchange of data.