Envestnet | Yodlee Recruitment for Software Testing (QA) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- QA (SE/ SSE) (Engineering)
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
- Exposure to CI/CD.
- Exposure to UI technologies.
- Knowledge of Shell scripting.
- Strong experience in automation and using latest open source/ vendor automation frameworks such as Selenium/ Rest Assured.
- Analyze user stories, bugs, CRs in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework. Guide and Mentor junior Test engineers Analyze interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and team as appropriate.
- Experience in testing Web /Mobile Applications and/or API.
- Must have worked on TestNG and Jenkins working knowledge is desirable.
- Hands on knowledge of JUNIT and code coverage.
- Should possess excellent debugging skills in order to find out the reasons behind the failure of test cases, inefficient code, memory leakages etc in order to improve the quality of the code.
- Experience in core Java Programming & good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL.
- Non-functional testing experience.
- Prepare Test Strategy/ Approach for Testing.
- Review and prepare test cases.
- Automation coverage for every feature and test flow.
- Contribute in collecting and improving the metrics.
- Estimate and schedule for features.
- Establish coverage and traceability.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.
- Excellent Analytical and program solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with Test and defect management tools.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Envestnet | Yodlee
About Company: Envestnet | Yodlee® is the leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Our platform has proudly fueled innovation for financial institutions (FIs) and FinTech for more than 20 years ultimately helping consumers get better lending rates, lower fees, higher returns, and more. We are the market leader in financial data aggregation, partnering with more than 1,200 financial institutions and FinTech innovators, including 15 of the top 20 U.S. banks, enabling a massive data network associated with tens of millions of consumers who use platform-related personalized apps and services. The power of Envestnet | Yodlee and our unique point of difference begins with the massive scale of financial data within our platform which is utilized to fuel our data intelligence capabilities. Our unique point of difference also extends to Envestnet | Yodlee’s bank-level security, 50 issued patents, best-in-class data from over 21,000 global data sources, and our formal agreements with leading financial institutions for responsible and secure management and exchange of data.