Greetings to ChetanaS from Zoho. below is our company requirement
Excellent environment to work at. Join us at earliest for great career.
Software Developer Trainee
Junior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
Company Provides Cab
Other Medical benefits
Education: BE / BTech
Target Batch: 2020
Below are the Desired Skills
- Industry: IT
- Profile Name: Software Developer
- Technical Skills: C, C++ and Java
- Education: BE / BTech
- Branch: Any
- Target Batch: 2020
- CTC: 4.6 LPA – 6.6 LPA LPA
- Internship period: 6 Months
- Bond: No Bond
- Interview Location: Chennai
- Job Location: Chennai
- Joining: Post Semester
- Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Below is the Job Description
- Experienced candidates only (2 to 5 years)
- As a Software Developer in Zoho Corporation, you will be contributing to the design, development and maintenance of our suite of products. If you’re confident about writing well designed, self explanatory, and optimal code, then this is for you. You will be working in a fast paced, challenging environment and extra brownie points to you, if you’re a good team player!
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Interview Process :
Level 1: Written tests for 2 hours, test will be based on “C” Programming and Aptitude.
– We’ll evaluate the papers and will let you know the shortlisted students from the First Level Written test.
– The shortlisted students will appear for a Second Level Programming test on the machine (system).
Level 2: Programming Round on the Machine (system).
– The shortlisted students from the Second Level will appear for a Third Level Programming test on the machine (system).
Level 3: Advanced Programming Round on the machine (system)
– The shortlisted students from the Third Level will appear for Technical/Personal (HR) interviews.
Instructions to Apply
Mention job code CHETANAS