Zone Media Recruitment for Management Trainees at Gurgaon, Last Date – 23 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Management Trainee
- Course Specialization: BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2020
- Desired Experience: Freshers
- Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to 3.6 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skill Set Required
- Need to drive innovative solutions for our advertisers.
- Helping them get the best out of the Viral pitch Influencer marketing platform.
- You will be responsible to develop and execute revenue generation plans and own revenue goals for advertising.
- You will need to work closely with media agencies and brands to craft attractive brand propositions for clients.
- You will focus on growth and gain maximum share of allocated category and region spends on digital platforms.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand and have an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and think strategically.
- Work with advertisers to understand their business objectives to develop their Influencer marketing strategy. This would entail building on our insights, crafting media plans, strategy, creative and measurement recommendations. In short, work as the advertiser ’success’ manager.
- Prospect and partner with agencies and organizations by building relationships with key decision makers and own revenue numbers. It combined hunter and farmer role.
- Provide dedicated account management to top clients, to develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, and leverage data to create business solutions for clients.
- Develop vertical expertise, including industry research and perspective, to drive overall business objectives and marketing solutions for advertisers.
- Build key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, and be seen as a key influencer in shaping product roadmaps, platform strategy.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Adept at managing sales pipeline, forecasting revenue monthly/ quarterly.
- Telephonic Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 23/09/2020
Zone Media Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: We are a digital marketing network aiming to provide customized solutions for your marketing needs. We are experts in social media, programmatic ads, content and video marketing and work closely with our in house creative and analytics resources to meet your marketing goals. We believe in creating growth oriented strategies and innovative campaigns that drive traffic, leads and sales. At Zone Media performance is our goal and we always thrive to serve something distinct.