Zorder Technologies Entry Level Recruitment for Software Developers at New Delhi
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)
- Target Batch: 2016-2019
- Knowledge of Development on .Net Platform with C#
- Angular JS,
- .Net Core
- The candidate will be involved in the full-stack development of zOrderERP which is having 5 different modules i.e. Retail Management, Accounting, HR Management, Manufacturing and Customer Loyalty.
- The candidate will be working on SQL Server backed Applications with Web and Windows interfaces.
- The candidate will also be involved in the third-party integrations with JSON based APIs.
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Stored Procedures and Functions,
- Query Optimization,
- Database Maintenance
- Face To Face HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
zOrder Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: We at zOrder Technologies Pvt. Ltd, always strive to achieve excellent solutions for retail business and hence come-up with an Array of state-of-the-art applications which will help any retail organization to manage, secure and analyse the business in more meaningful and efficient manner. Established in 2011, the company is run by highly professional individuals who proved their expertise in the software development field for last 15 years. This can be noticed by the fact that during the short span of time, the company has more than 30 clients in various parts of India with 200 software installations. The Company develops ERP solutions for small to mid-sized organizations to manage and maintain Inventory, Accounts, Point of Sale, Customer Relations, HR and Payroll and Production. Being an active partner to Microsoft, IBM and Reliance, the company has full potential and technology backup so it can reciprocate the same to its clients in implementing quality software solutions.