Allianz Technology Freshers Recruitment at Trivandrum
Table of Contents - Job
Freshers – BTech / BE/ MCA / MTech – 2020 Pass outs
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BTech / BE/ MCA / MTech
- 2020 Pass outs
- Consistent academic record of >70% aggregate
Conflict Resolution, Communication
- Must be BTech / BE / MCA graduates.
- Should have consistent academic record of >70% aggregate.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills.
- High flexibility and willingness to deal with complex / multiple needs.
- Very independent, responsible and careful way of working.
- Strong commitment, initiative and exceptional strength.
- Cultural sensitivity in order to fit into a multinational project setup.
- Customer focus.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Allianz Technology SE
About Company: Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 36 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in leading IT for the worldwide digitalization of Allianz. As a worldwide industry leader, Allianz continuously pursues the newest digital technologies to bring its products to the fingertips of customers. Allianz is at the forefront of today’s latest industry trends, including AI (Artificial Intelligence) and robotics, Telematics and block chain. At Allianz Technology, we work closely with other Allianz companies. Together, we strive to continuously deliver the best digital experience for Allianz customers. For this reason, we look for top talent in the market that not only can meet the demands of digitalization but that can, in fact, set the bar. Our employees bring with them a wide range of expertise and backgrounds – and while diversity is one of our main strengths, one common factor among all of our employees is their shared enthusiasm for innovation and exploring what is possible. Behind our IT solutions are our people. It is they who are shaping the digital future of Allianz.