APCPDCL Recruitment for Energy Assistants at Andhra Pradesh, Last Date – 3 May 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs.15,000/- PM on consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats/ Ward Secretariats established in the Gram Panchayats/Wards as per G.O.Ms.No.110, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (MDL-1) department dated, 19.07.2019 and G.O.Ms.No.217, MA & UD (UBS) Dept., Dt.20.07.2019.
- SSC/10th Class from a recognized Board
- ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling-up 86 Nos. backlog vacancies of ENERGY ASSISTANTS to work in Village/ Ward Secretariats in the Districts covered in APCPDCL with the age group of 18 to 35 years as on 31.01.2021.
Instructions to Apply
- The online application will be available on the Website (APCPDCL Website https://www.apcpdcl.in ) from 07.04.2021 to 03.05.2021
- Note: 03.05.2021 is the last date for payment of fee up to 17.00 Hrs.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 03/05/2021
Central Power Distribution Corporation Of A.P Limited (APCPDCL)
About Company: Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited is the AP Government fully owned utility which was formed as per GO Ms No 41, Dt:-5-12-2019 and started its functions on 28-12-2019 with its headquarters at Vijayawada and distributes power to the consumers in districts of (1) Krishna, (2) Guntur and (3) Prakasam.