Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment for Apprentices at Kochi, Last Date – 20 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Apprentices
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi invites Online application from eligible Graduate & Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2020 & 2021), for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Instructions to Apply
- Online Application starting date – 05.07.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” – 20.07.2021
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” – 25.07.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 20/07/2021
Job Tagged in
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL)
About Company: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian government-owned oil and gas corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It operates two large refineries in Kochi and Mumbai. India’s second-largest downstream oil company, it was ranked 309th on the 2020 Fortune list of the world’s biggest corporations, and 792nd on Forbes’s 2021 “Global 2000” list.