CMD Recruitment for Management Trainees at Kerala, Last Date – 4 July 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Deputy Manager
- Management Trainee
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- Deputy Manager:
– MBA (Full Time) with First Class from a recognised university and First class in Graduate Degree from a recognised university
– Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience of which at least 2 years’ experience in project management
– A good understanding of basic management principles, Government effective interpersonal communication, oral & written skills in English language and working knowledge in Computers, especially MS Office
- Management Trainees:
– MBA (Full Time) with First Class from a recognised university/ institution and First class in Graduate Degree from a recognised University
– Pass in 10th Standard from a recognised board
– Possession of a Valid Driving License for Light Motor Vehicles (Four Wheeler)
– Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
– Experience in driving Light Motor Vehicles (Four Wheeler) for a period of 7 to 10 years
- The Centre for Management Development (CMD), an Autonomous Institution under Government of Kerala on behalf of one of its client (Govt. of Kerala Autonomous body) invites Online applications to the posts of Deputy Manager, Driver on Permanent basis and Management Trainees on Contract basis.
- Starting date of Online application submission: 19.06.2020 (10:00 am)
- Last date for submitting Online application: 04.07.2020 (05:00 pm)
- For the post Deputy Manager – Written test, Group Discussion, Interview
- For the post of Driver – Test to assess their competency to Drive Light Motor Vehicles (Four wheeler) including knowledge of motor mechanisms and eligibility to remove minor defects
- For the post of Management Trainees – Written test, Group Discussion, Interview
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 04/07/2020
Centre For Management Development
About Company: (An Autonomous Institution under Government of Kerala)