DRDO Recruitment for Research Associates at Kochi
Table of Contents - Job - Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
- Research Associate (RA)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- PhD in Ocean Sciences or relevant allied subjects preferably with experience in the field of Physical Oceanography
- Having 3 years of research or teaching experience after MTech (Ocean Technology)/ MS (Ocean Engineering) with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal in the field of Physical Oceanography
Ocean Technology, Ocean Engineering, Physical Oceanography
- Selection for the position of Research Associate (RA).
- Applications are invited from candidates possessing requisite qualifications for award of the Fellowship available at this Laboratory for a period of two years at a monthly stipend of Rs.54,000/- + House Rent Allowance.
- Candidates should be willing to take part in long cruises onboard ocean going ships for the collection and analysis of oceanographic data, if selected.
- Candidates shortlisted by a Screening Committee will be called for a personal interview at NPOL, Kochi subsequently and they shall be required to produce certificates/testimonials/Community certificate etc. in original at the time of interview.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)
About Company: Naval Physical And Oceanographic Laboratory