DXC Technology Recruitment for Associate Professional Product Developers at Indore
Table of Contents - Job
DXC Technology Recruitment for Associate Professional Product Developers at Indore - Job Summary
- Associate Professional Product Developer (51000236)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Requisition ID: 51200682
- Posting Date: 24.04.2020
- Category: Technology Product Management Group
- Job Family: Product Development
- Location: Indore, MP IN
- Schedule: Experienced
- Provides knowledge of technical products or families of technologies in support of the development of new and/or changing products. Investigates and resolves business and technical product integration matters of significance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and technologies.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.