Fluentgrid Walk-In for JAVA, J2EE at Visakhapatnam, On 20 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Walk-ins For Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer – JAVA, J2EE
- Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer – JAVA, J2EE
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Industry Standards
- Any Graduates with BE, BTech, MCA Qualification
Java, J2Ee, Software Engineering
- Experience in working with Spring framework, Core Java, Java script, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, JPA, JQuery, JQueryUI, etc.
- Knowledge of databases Oracle, DB2, MySQL, etc.
- Good knowledge on SQL Query, Function and Procedure
- Experience with agile software development
- Engineering Graduate / MCA
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Good to have
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong analytical abilities and debugging / troubleshooting skills
- Source code control systems such as SVN, CVS, VSS or equivalent
- Develop and maintain scalable and robust J2EE applications
- Contribute to innovation ideas, prototypes, functional and design specifications in addition to software development
- Maintain exceptionally high standards of design and code quality at all times, including but not limited to adherence to architectural, security and scalability standards and principles
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
Please come in formals along with the following documents
- Latest updated Resume
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies.
- All Xerox copies of Educational Documents.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 20th February 2021
- 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Hill No.1, Plot No.2,
Visakhapatnam – 530045
Contact Person: Florence G
Last Date to Apply: 20/02/2021
Job Tagged in
About Company: Fluentgrid Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008,CMMi Level 5 certified global software company that provides IT solutions & Services in the Energy & Utility space. Fluentgrid has a robust software product suite called mPower, which is specifically designed and built for utilities from ground up. The major components of the mPower™ Product Suite includes Customer Information System(CIS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Automatic Metering Infrastructure(AMI), Grid, Insight etc. and the complete solutions come with a range of professional implementation services. We are the only Indian product company to be featured in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) for CIS Solutions for the utility sector, alongside companies like SAP and Oracle. At present Fluentgrid is serving nearly 20 global & domestic utilities with more than 20 million Consumers using the mPower™ Suite to enable their end-to-end business process transformation. With its headquarters in Visakhapatnam, India Fluentgrid have over 550 employees in over 50 projects and 6 locations worldwide.