Hatio Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineers at Kochi
Table of Contents - Job
Work From Home
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 3 LPA – INR 6 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Course Specialization: BE / BTech (CS/IT) / BCA / MCA
- Target Batch: 2020
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux or Hooks).
- Familiarity with TypeScript and/or more current specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS.
- GIT experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Unit Testing Framework (such as Jest, Enzyme).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Team player with excellent time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React.
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with end-to-end testing tools like Cypres
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.
- Preliminary Task
- Technical Interview -1
- Technical Interview -2
- HR Round
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Hatio Innovations Private Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of Indiaideas.com Limited (BillDesk), India’s largest online payment services company. We are a technology company offering products and solutions in banking and finance Domain to BFSI customers. Our core competency is in fintech, contributing heavily to the payments ecosystem. Most of our products are high scale real-time software solutions capable of handling large volumes of time critical and sensitive information. Our customers regard security paramount, and adhere to stringent compliance and regulations. We are an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on caste, creed, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by various laws.