ICAR-NRRI Recruitment for Young Professionals at Cuttack, Last Date – 22 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Young Professional-I (YP-I)
- Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics.
- Age limit: Min. 21 years & Maximum 45 years
- Name of the Project: “e-Pest Surveillance in Fruits and Vegetable Crops through Light Traps in Odisha State (EAP-333)”
- Duration of the project: Up to 31.3.2022 or until the completion of the Project which is earlier.
- Place of posting: NRRI, Cuttack
- Date of Interview: 02.07.2021
Instructions to Apply
- Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, eligible & interested candidates are requested to send their biodata through email latest by 22nd June, 2021 strictly in prescribed pdf format which is available in our website.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 22/06/2021
Job Tagged in
ICAR-National Rice Research Institute (NRRI)
About Company: ICAR-NRRI is one of the institutes of ICAR under Crop Science Division. The Institute has three research stations, at Hazaribag, Jharkhand for carrying out rice research on rainfed upland ecologies; at Gerua, Assam for carrying out rice research on flood prone rainfed lowland ecologies; and at Naira, Andhra Pradesh for carrying out rice research on coastal saline ecologies. Two Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) also function under the administrative control of ICAR-NRRI. These are located at Santhapur, Cuttack, Odisha and Jainagar, Koderma, Jharkhand.