IIMK Recruitment for Support Engineers (IT) at Kozhikode, Last Date – 10 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites applications from eligible candidates for the contract position of Support Engineer (IT)
- Support Engineer (IT)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Three Year full Time Diploma in Computer Science/ Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Diploma in IT with 3 years post qualification experience in computer programming/ coding or
- BCA / BSc (Computer Science/IT) with 2 years post qualification experience in computer programming/coding or
- BTech (CS/CE/IT)/ BE (CS/CE/IT)/ MCA/ MSc (Computer Science/IT) with 1 year post qualification experience in computer programming/ coding.
- Fresher’s also can apply, but the remuneration will be Rs. 18300/- (including Rs.300/- towards telephone allowance).
- Design and development of web applications using PHP and Asp.net.
- Good knowledge in handling MySQL and MS-SQL databases.
- Knowledge about mobile application development.
- Any other task as assigned by the reporting officer/ other higher officials at the computer center.
- Shift duties include night shift.
Instructions to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit applications online at https://iimk.ac.in latest by 5 PM of 10.6.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.