Indian Army Recruitment for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134), All India, Last Date – 15 September 2021
Table of Contents - Job
134th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134) (JAN 2022)
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134)
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 134th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134) commencing in Jan 2022 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ MSc Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electronics & Communication
- Micro Electronics & Microwave
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation
- Fibre Optics
- Industrial/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt
- Workshop Technology
Instructions to Apply
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of training – 49 weeks
- Online application will open on 17 Aug 2021 at 1500 HRS and will be closed on 15 Sep 2021 at 1500 HRS
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.