Indian Navy Recruitment for SSC Officers at Kerala, Last Date – 18 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
The Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried Men and Women to join as Short Service Commission Officers for Executive Branch (Sports & Law) and Technical Branch (Naval Constructor) Entries – Jun 2021 Course
- Short Service Commission Officers for Executive Branch (Sports & Law) and Technical Branch (Naval Constructor)
– A candidate should have participated at Senior Level National Championships/ Games in Athletics/ Tennis/ Football/ Hockey/ Basketball/ Swimming (and)
– Regular Post Graduate Degree or BE/ BTech in any field. Candidates with Diploma in Sports Coaching from National Institute of Sports/ MSc in Sports (Coaching) will be given priority for shortlisting
– A degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an advocate under Advocates Act 1961, with minimum 55% marks.
– Candidates applying for this entry should be from a college/ university recognised by Bar Council of India.
- Naval Constructor
– BE/ BTech with minimum 60% marks in any of the following disciplines:
(i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Mettallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
- Applications are invited from unmarried men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Sports & Law) and Technical Branch (Naval Constructor) entries in the Indian Navy for course commencing Jun 2021 (AT) at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Instructions to Apply
- Online submission of application
– For Sports and Law: from 29 Jan 2021 to 07 Feb 2021
– For Naval Constructor: from 10 Feb 2021 to 18 Feb 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.