Indian Navy Recruitment for SSC Officers at Kerala, Last Date – 5 October 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Invites applications for Short Service Commission Officers for various entries – Jun 2022 (AT 22) Course
- Short Service Commission Officers
- BE/ BTech
- BSc / BCom / BSc (IT) / PG Diploma
- MCA / MSc (IT)
- MA (History)
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Selected candidates will undergo training for respective branches/cadres/specialisations as under
- Extended Naval Orientation Course – General Service (Executive) [GS(X)]/ Hydrography
- Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular – Air Traffic Controller/ Observer/ Pilot/ Logistics/ Education/ Technical (Engineering & Electrical) /Naval Architect.
Instructions to Apply
- Last date for online application – 05 Oct 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.