JKPSC Recruitment for Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination at Jammu & Kashmir, Last Date – 12 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination – 2021
Job ID / Advertisement No.
02-PSC (DR-P) OF 2021
Jammu & Kashmir
Jammu & Kashmir
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Must be a domicile of UT of J&K
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
- Applications through online mode are invited from applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir for appearing in the J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 in accordance with the rules laid down vide SRO-103 of 2018 Dated: 23.02.2018 read with S.O 21 of 2021 dated 18.01.2021 and S.O 61 of 2021, dated 23.02.2021 issued by General Administration Department Government of UI of Jammu & Kashmir, and upto date J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examination) Rules, 2005.
Instructions to Apply
- Last date for filling of online application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) – 12.4.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 12/04/2021
Job Tagged in
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
About Company: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission widely known as JKPSC, is a constitutional body formed by the Government of India under articles 128 and 133 which conducts the civil services examination for appointment to various civil services in the Indian administered union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The JKPSC, autonomous body select the officers for various key positions in state civil services according to the merits of the candidates and the rules of reservation.