NeST Digital Entry Level Recruitment for Software Trainees at Kochi
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Trainee
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE)
- Academic % Criteria Graduation – Above 70% with no backlogs.
- Target Batch: 2019-20
- Web Software, Enterprise Software, Device Software
- Data Machine, Learning, Integration
- Security, DevOps, Agile Practices
- IoT Solution, BI Solution, Test Automation
- Personal Growth
- Team Collaboration
- Innovation & Creativity
- A Software Trainee builds and delivers high-quality software in compliance with software design inputs and quality standards under supervision.
The Software Trainee works in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) following domain-specific regulatory and quality standards.
- Builds Quality Software – Coding Standards: The software engineer writes code to agreed coding standards.
- Builds Quality Software – TDD: The software engineer follows TDD practices to develop failing tests before changing or writing new code.
- Builds Quality Software – Unit Testing: The software engineer develops unit tests for all code and ensures unit tests are passing before and after check-in.
- Builds Quality Software – Test Coverage: The engineer develops test cases for all bugs to avoid future regressions.
- Agile modeling – Documentation: The software engineer documents continuously, as late as possible, and maintains a single source of information.
- Agile modeling – BDD (Functional Tests): The software engineer creates a shared understanding using Behaviour-driven development.
- Agile Practices – Pair Programming: The software engineer collaborates and pairs with a peer to develop code or tests.
- Agile Practices – Pair Integration: The software engineer collaborates and pairs with a peer to integrate code or tests sequentially to avoid merges and regressions.
- Agile Practices – Frequent Integration: The software engineer integrates changes often and doesn’t keep stale changes checked out for long.
- Agile Practices – Collective Ownership: The software engineer has the spirit of collective (team) ownership of code and configuration. The engineer strives to leave code cleaner than it was before.
- Programming Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.