NIT Calicut Walk-In for Technical Staff at Kerala, Last Date – 16 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Technical Staff
Technical Staff (CMC)
- NMR Spectrometer / Confocal Raman Spectrometer: MSc Chemistry / Physics with first class
- X-Ray Diffractometer: MTech in Material Science / Nanotechnology / Equivalent with first class (hands on experience in XRD is desirable)
Technical Staff (CCMS)
- High performance computing cluster: BTech (Computer Science & Engineering) / MCA with first class
The Institute proposes to prepare a panel of qualified and experienced persons for engaging them on purely contract basis in the Centre for Computational Modelling and Simulation (CCMS) and Centre for Material Characterization (CMC) for the operation and maintenance of various instruments in the above centers. This engagement will be purely on contract basis and will carry a consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 32,000/-.
Applications are invited online for the same and the selection process to engage the staff will also be through online process.
- Technical Staff (CMC)
- Technical Staff (CCMS)
Instructions to Apply
- The candidates may submit the application only by filling their personal, educational and experience details.
- The last date for submitting the online applications is 16th April 2021, 5.00 PM
- The date, time and mode of selection process would be online and intimated only to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.