NITW Recruitment for Programmers at Warangal, Last Date – 8 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Recruitment of Programmers on Contract Either Full-time/Parttime on Purely Temporary Basis
- Senior Programmer
- Junior Programmer
Contract / C2H
Number of Openings
Applications are invited for two temporary positions for Senior Programmer (Full-Time/Part-Time) and Three temporary positions for Junior Programmer (Full-Time/Part-Time) to work under the Center For Information and Software Systems/MIS.
- Essential Qualifications: B.Tech (CSE/IT)/ MCA. Preference will be given to M.Tech (CSE/CSIS/IT/SE) candidates who are having JAVA based software development skills. Exceptional candidates with B.Tech ECE having JAVA based software development skills may be considered.
- Essential Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience from software industry with technical expertise on Application development through Java programming along with Database management and scripting languages. Candidates with expertise in JAVA programming, scripting languages and Spring MVC, Hibernate, HTML 5, JQuery, RDBMS, PostgreSQL and working experience from Academic Institutes on MIS/ERP will also be considered.
- Essential Qualifications: B.Tech (CSE/IT)/MCA. Preference will be given to M.Tech (CSE/CSIS/IT/SE) candidates who are having JAVA software development skills. Exceptional candidates with B.Tech ECE having JAVA based software development skills may be considered.
- Preferred Experience: Experience from software industry with technical expertise on Application development through Java programming along with Database management and scripting languages. Candidates with expertise in JAVA programming, Database management, scripting languages and Spring MVC, Hibernate, HTML 5, JQuery, RDBMS, PostgreSQL and working experience academic Institutes on MIS/ERP will also be considered. It is desirable the candidates to have knowledge on Website development.
Instructions to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the following google form latest by 08.07.2021.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 08/07/2021
Job Tagged in
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NITW)
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru laid the foundation stone for this institute on October 10, 1959, the first in the chain of 30 NITs (formerly known as RECs) in the country.
The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment. The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence. Evolving a socially relevant and yet internationally acceptable curriculum, implementing innovative and effective teaching methodologies and focusing on the wholesome development of the students are our concerns. Thanks to UNESCO and UK assistance in the past, many developmental activities were undertaken. The World Bank Assistance under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP during 2004-09) had been a timely help in the overall development of the Institute.
The Institute currently has thirteen academic departments and a few advanced research centres in various disciplines of engineering, pure sciences and management, with nearly 100 laboratories organized in a unique pattern of functioning, Central Library with state of the art facilities, Auditorium, Student Activity Centre, Mega Computer Centre, Indoor Games Complex, big stadium, Seminar Halls with required infrastructure, Dispensary with state of art of facilities, etc. Faculty of repute, brilliant student community, excellent technical and supporting staff and an effective administration have all contributed to the pre-eminent status of N.I.T., Warangal. The Institute offers eight undergraduate programmes (B.Tech,) in engineering, Twenty nine post graduate programmes (M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and MBA) in engineering, sciences and management and research programmes in engineering, sciences, humanities, physical education and management. The institute is well-known for its Research and Development, Industrial consultancy, Continuing education and Training programmes for teachers and industrial personnel.