OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Civil Services Examination 2020 at Odisha
Table of Contents - Job
Admission to the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Examination, 2020 for recruitment to the Posts and Services coming under the Odisha Civil Services (Group-A & Group-B). The examination will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Odisha Civil Services (Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination) Rules, 1991 as amended from time to time.
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Police Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Finance Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Co-operative Service, (ARCS/AGCS) Group-B
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
The Civil Services Examination will consist of the following successive stages
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions)
- Main Examination
- Personality Test or Interview
Instructions to Apply
- On-line registration/ Re-registration and online payment of examination fees shall be available in the website from 12.01.2021 to till 11.02.2021 (11.59 PM)
- Submission of online registered applications can be done in the website from 12.01.2021 to till 18.02.2021 (11.59 PM)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.