Agami Tech Freshers Recruitment for Java Developers at Surat
Table of Contents - Job
- Java Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- Probation/Training Period: 4-5 Months
- Salary During Training Period: INR 15,000 to 17,000 per month
- Salary After Training Period: INR 2.8 – 3.8 LPA (as per performance/skills)
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA
- Target Batch: 2021
Skill Set Required
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Ensure that the APIs and services are adequate to support the application.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in developing web applications using different technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Collaborate with other parts of the technology team, including product, QA, etc to deliver a solid product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
- This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Align with organizational security protocols and data protection requirements and implement the required feature
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Telephonic Round
- Assignment Round
- Final Round
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Agami Tech Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Agami Tech strongly believes in the fact that today brands don’t sell products rather they build relations with customers. So, our only mission is to help companies Create a Better Customer Experience & Simplify Employees Job with the help of advanced technologies.