Agami Tech Freshers Recruitment for Java Developers at Surat
Table of Contents - Job
- Java Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- Probation/Training Period: 4-5 Months
- Salary During Training Period: INR 15,000 to 17,000 per month
- Salary After Training Period: INR 2.8 – 3.8 LPA (as per performance/skills)
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA
- Target Batch: 2021
Skill Set Required
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Ensure that the APIs and services are adequate to support the application.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in developing web applications using different technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Collaborate with other parts of the technology team, including product, QA, etc to deliver a solid product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
- This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Align with organizational security protocols and data protection requirements and implement the required feature
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Telephonic Round
- Assignment Round
- Final Round
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Agami Tech Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Agami Tech strongly believes in the fact that today brands don’t sell products rather they build relations with customers. So, our only mission is to help companies Create a Better Customer Experience & Simplify Employees Job with the help of advanced technologies.