CodeSchema Entry Level Walk-In for Manual Testing (QA) and Application Support at Ahmedabad, On 10-18 December 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from CodeSchema Solutions ! We have below job openings for our organization.
- Manual Tester / QA and Application Support Engineer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Any Graduate
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficient language skills in US English.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English Written and Verbal.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills and should know how to use remote assistance tools like TeamViewer, AnyDesk, Join.Me, GoToMeeting, MS Remote Desktop, etc.
- Ability to use the infrastructure systems for phone, chat, and email support.
- Basic knowledge of database and SQL statements.
- Written English is a must. You should be good at written communication.
Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Clarity of Speech
- No heavy accent
- The rate of speech adaptable to customer conversation
- Proper English Grammar
- Excellent vocabulary and use of common phrasing
- Attentive listening
- Familiar with MS Operating Systems
- Technical understanding of MS Operating Systems (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7)
- Should have good knowledge of SQL Queries ( Joins, Group By, Order By, etc.….)
- Demonstrated ability to properly diagnose and resolve.
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism
- Proactive ownership of responsibilities
- Promotes continuous improvement
- Strict adherence to business policies
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated attentive listening
- Demonstrated confidence when presented with difficult situations
- Ability to adapt the conversation to the skill level of customer
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Testing the application.
- Preparing the test case.
- Manual testing and QA of the product before release.
- Troubleshooting for technical issues related to Application
- Write Knowledgebase articles
- Report Bugs to the Development team
- Test the resolved bugs and communicate with clients
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume Copy
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
- Last 3 Salary Slips (if any)
Instructions to Apply
- No Mask, No Entry
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 10th to 18th December 2020 (Monday to Friday)
- 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM only
Office No. 315, 3rd Floor,
Kalasagar Shopping Hub (Office Zone),
Opp. Sai Baba Temple, Nr. Satadhar Cross Road,
Ahmedabad – 380061
Last Date to Apply: 18/12/2020
Job Tagged in
Web development is the process of taking a website design and programming this to display properly in a browser. This involves programming the HTML and CSS in-line with web standards and then integrating this code into a content management system (CMS). Custom web development is then undertaken to fill any of the functionality gaps before thorough testing is carried out across the website.