Luxsh Solutions Recruitment for Jr. Oracle DBA at Vadodara
Table of Contents - Job
- Jr. Oracle DBA
Number of Openings
- BE/BTech Computers, BCA, MCA, MTech Computers, PG Diploma Computers
Essential Experience, Skills And Abilities:
- Experience with Oracle Relational Database 11G.
- Strong PL/SQL skills. Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets using SQL Developer and TOAD.
- Experience with Windows 2003 environment including batch scripting.
- Oracle Recovery Manager, Import/Export (and Data pump), SQL*Loader.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in an Oracle environment.
- Ability to model, analyze and manage large volumes of data.
- Ability to quickly learn new business and technical concepts in a fast paced service focused environment.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn business applications.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Proactive, can do attitude.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- University degree/ diploma in Information Technology or completion of Oracle Certified Training is an asset.
- Role: DBA
- Role Category: Admin/ Maintenance/ Security/ Datawarehousing
- Developing application components (reports and PL/SQL objects) to automate and streamline business processes.
- Development of our core Healthcare System software and its various components.
- Work closely with architects and designers to deliver high quality software.
- Analyze application problems, recommend and develop solutions.
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Designing database packages, procedures, functions and triggers.
- Provide support during various phases of testing as well as production support.
- Review requirements with the users and provides time estimates for task completion.
- Write ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various reporting requirements.
- Required to deal with complex data models and object relation database mapping, while producing complex reports.
Note: Cab services available for Female candidates (Pickup & Drop).
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Luxsh Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Our handpicked professionals dig deep into business processes, and find efficiencies and opportunities to enhance its performance.
The team has extensive knowledge within various sectors of businesses around the world and use this knowledge in finding strong and effective solutions for any types of difficulties. They also understand, that the needs of every business will always differ from one another. With this knowledge, experience and the cutting-edge technology that we have, we aim to come up with solutions that;
Develop new processes and applications,
Helps automate manual processes,
Reduce manual human work,
And hence reduce human errors and increase speed along with efficiency of processes.
This is done through the immense knowledge that our IT team hold, with respect to the technology and languages that currently exist.
We currently have clients in various disciplines, serving them in solution finding and software development and have secured them as long-term partners.
Our software enhances the customer’s company image and assists the team to reduce the human effort whilst improving the company’s procedures.