National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Recruitment for Software Trainees at Anand
Table of Contents - Job
- NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for young and energetic trainees for NDDB’s Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Group.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE (IT/Computers) or BTech/ MTech (IT/Computers) or MCA or MSc (IT/Computers) or equivalent
- 2018, 2019 and 2020 passout
- Any additional certification in IT is an added advantage and candidates with working knowledge in software development projects will be given preference
.NET / Open Source / Android
Skills/ Attributes (Technical):
- Knowledge in .net development
- Knowledge in Open Source development
- Knowledge in Android, JAVA
- Knowledge about Window service and Console service
- Knowledge of working on Linux system
- Knowledge in computer languages like PERL, Python, Sql, R studio
- Knowledge in Database (SQL Server / MySQL etc)
- Exposure of Analytical / BI tool
- Job Category: Information and Communication Technology
- Profile Summary: Design, develop and deployment of .net/ open source/ Android based applications for dairy industry domain.
- Maintenance & support for existing ICT applications.
Key roles and Responsibility:
- Development in .net / Open Source / Android
- Implementation & Support of IT application
- Post-implementation support
- User training and documentation
- Helpdesk Management
- The Traineeship is for a period of one year.
- Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 May 2020 need not apply.
- Last date of receiving applications is 07 June 2020
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 07/06/2020
Job Tagged in
[ View All ] Skills: Android, Database, DOTNET, JAVA, Linux, Microsoft Technology, Mobile Technology, MS SQL Server, Perl, Python, SQL