National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Recruitment for Software Trainees at Anand
Table of Contents - Job
- NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for young and energetic trainees for NDDB’s Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Group.
- BE (IT/Computers) or BTech/ MTech (IT/Computers) or MCA or MSc (IT/Computers) or equivalent
- 2018, 2019 and 2020 passout
- Any additional certification in IT is an added advantage and candidates with working knowledge in software development projects will be given preference
.NET / Open Source / Android
Skills/ Attributes (Technical):
- Knowledge in .net development
- Knowledge in Open Source development
- Knowledge in Android, JAVA
- Knowledge about Window service and Console service
- Knowledge of working on Linux system
- Knowledge in computer languages like PERL, Python, Sql, R studio
- Knowledge in Database (SQL Server / MySQL etc)
- Exposure of Analytical / BI tool
- Job Category: Information and Communication Technology
- Profile Summary: Design, develop and deployment of .net/ open source/ Android based applications for dairy industry domain.
- Maintenance & support for existing ICT applications.
Key roles and Responsibility:
- Development in .net / Open Source / Android
- Implementation & Support of IT application
- Post-implementation support
- User training and documentation
- Helpdesk Management
- The Traineeship is for a period of one year.
- Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 May 2020 need not apply.
- Last date of receiving applications is 07 June 2020
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.