Stridely Solutions Walk-In for Multiple Skills at Baroda, On 27 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Mega Walk-In Drive For SAP Modules | QA & RPA | Microsoft Technology | Baroda
Stridely Solutions is hosting Mass Mega WALK-IN DRIVE for SAP Modules, QA, RPA and Microsoft Technology. Come & Show IT Knowledge & grab excellent opportunity with attractive remuneration.
- SAP Modules
- QA (Manual + Automation)
- .NET (Angular/ ReactJS/ .NET core)
- MS BI
- MS CRM
- MS ODOO
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Attractive and competitive salary, Matching your expectation.
- Opportunity to work in a world class organization.
- Onsite Opportunity.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunity to work with Global clients.
- Awesome place to work.
- SAP Basis: 6 to 10 Years
- SAP ABAP: 1 to 10 Years
- SAP FICO: 1 to 10 Years
- SAP Hybris: 2 to 10 Years
- SAP MM/WM: 1 to 6 Years
- SAP PP/QM: 1 to 6 Years
- SAP SD/CS: 1 to 10 Years
- SAP MDG: 1 to 10 Years
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have exposure working with service industry
- Should have experience in implementation and support activities
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Certified professionals will be preferred first
- Should have experience with S4Hana or SAP HANA.
QA (Manual + Automation)
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Must have Experience in Automation
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Knowledge of SDLC & STLC cycles
- Candidates should have working experience in API / Performance testing
- Candidates should have working experience in CRM application testing.
- Experience architecting and developing workflow-based solutions or functionality
- Experience with web development technologies preferential
- Experience with RPA Software (e.g., Blue Prism, UI Path, Work Fusion) advantageous
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other automation technologies
- Experience leading a team
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders and external clients
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
.NET (Angular/ ReactJS/ .NET core)
- Should have good understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular is desired
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Concept, C#.NET, MVC, ReactJS, WebApi, SQL Server
- Exposure to complex enterprise application component development and maintenance
- Good understanding of design patterns & principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Oracle is an added advantage
- Experience in CI/CD
- Must be able to do client communication
- Strong Experience on Relational Database and SQL Language
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design
- Analytics / OLAP Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS and MDX)
- Hands on Experience on writing Complex MDX
- Report Development (Microsoft SSRS) Other Requirements
- Must be having experience in power BI
- Exposure on Data visualization tools like Tableau and QlikView would be an advantage
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Hands on experience in Customization of Dynamics CRM implementation
- Should have worked on at-least one CRM migration project and have knowledge of one end to end implementation project
- Should have knowledge on integration with CRM like SharePoint, One note, .NET applications. Azure experience plus
- Should have knowledge of XRM Toolbox
- Responsible for the full project lifecycle including
- Good knowledge of ODOO Default Modules i.e. Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Warehouse, HR etc.
- Good knowledge of Python and its related libraries and experience in python
- Good knowledge of Odoo Framework and Custom Module Creation based on Clients Requirements
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and its queries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should have good knowledge of GIT
- Need to have basic knowledge of API’s in ODOO i.e. System Integrations and knowledge of module migration
- Should have knowledge of Q web for Reporting in ODOO
- Be Strong in development processes and methods (e.g. version control, release management)
- Strong in logical and problem-solving skills
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume
- Passport size Photograph
- Education and Qualification certificates
- Aadhar Card & PAN Card
- Latest Increment Letter & Last 3 Months Payslips or supporting Bank Statement
Instructions to Apply
- Please share the soft copy of your resume
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 27th March 2021
- 10 AM to 4 PM
Last Date to Apply: 27/03/2021
Job Tagged in
We are a family of multi-cultured and multi-talented passionate and well experienced resources who consistently work to set new standards for our quality delivery, by implementing industry best practices. We boast of having extensive experience of automating business processes and technology platform migration, with committed techno-enthusiasts to provide quality enterprise software solutions that adds value to generate a favourable return on your investment. Working with our clients more like associates and partners is our standard engagement model.
STRIDE WITH VALUE
We are a technology-driven IT service and solution
provider enabling global organizations to align
people and processes with new age enterprise
solutions increasing technology adoption,
user engagement and delivering
better business value.