Vodafone India Recruitment for Apprentice Trainees at Ahmedabad
Table of Contents - Job
Vodafone India Recruitment for Apprentice Trainees at Ahmedabad - Job Summary
- Apprentice Trainee
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Minimum HSC Qualified
Strong Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Agility to learn
- Willingness to work in a corporate environment
- Job Profile: Apprenticeship Trainee
- Role: Trainee
- What is Apprenticeship and what is the purpose of the Apprentices Act, 1961?
- To train, create and develop skills of interns as per the internal business model who will support the organization as Full Time Employees post the accomplishment of the Apprenticeship Program.
- The main purpose of the Act is to provide practical training to technically qualified persons in various trades. The objective is promotion of new skilled manpower. The scheme is also extended to engineers and diploma holders. The Act has got added importance in view of thrust of present Government on training and employment generation. The intention is to make India the Skill Capital of the world.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Vodafone India Services Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: VODAFONE INDIA SERVICES PVT LTD (VISPL) is a 100% subsidiary of Vodafone Group Plc. An experienced team offering world class BPO offshoring solutions / services by leveraging best in class tried and tested Business Models. Additionally, we create value for Vodafone by optimizing quality and efficiency. VISPL has matured over the past 10 years, delivering value to our partners and significantly contributing to customer experience.